RWJBarnabas Health is currently seeking Primary Care Physicians – both Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. As the largest integrated health care delivery system in New Jersey, we are actively recruiting for new physicians to join the our medical group in Whiting, NJ.
About the Position:
- Full-time outpatient-focused opportunity for Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician
- Based in Southern NJ surrounded by the beautiful beaches and suburban neighborhoods of the Jersey Shore
- Group affiliated with Community Medical Center and 2 Rehab Facilities/Nursing Homes
- Flexible Schedule with primarily geriatric patient base – includes just 4 clinical days in office and no weekends/evenings
About RWJBarnabas Health:
- We are the largest integrated health care delivery system in New Jersey encompassing:
- 11 Acute Care Hospitals
- 3 Children’s Hospitals
- 1 Pediatric Rehabilitation Hospital
- 1 Behavioral Health center
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- 5 Fitness and Wellness Centers
- We offer extremely competitive compensation plus robust benefits package including:
- Health insurance
- Malpractice (with tail)
- 401k with company match
- $4,000 annual stipend for CME, Society Memberships, etc.
- Must board-certified or board-eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- NJ licensed or eligible for licensure in NJ
Additional and Important Points to Note:
- Both new residents and more experienced physicians are encouraged to apply!
- We offer strong compensation with incentive bonus
- Opportunity for mentorship from experienced physicians throughout our Primary Care Network and unparalleled career growth
- Ties to NJ are preferable
To learn about this and other positions, please contact Amal Elmogahzy, Physician Recruiter at RWJBarnabas Health directly via e-mail: Amal.Elmogahzy@RWJBH.org or phone: 862-236-0720. Thank you!