RWJBarnabas Health is currently searching for an Internist to join the Beth Primary Care team in Newark, NJ affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. Beth Prime Care was established in 1984 as a result of a grant which helped implement a model continuity of care program to deliver primary health services to medically underserved communities.
About the Position:
- Full-time opportunity for Internal Medicine physician
- Based in Northern NJ just minutes away from NYC
- Staffed by full-time internists, pediatricians, and nurses, and residents
- Beth Prime Care provides comprehensive primary care on an appointment basis
- Role includes both clinical care and supervision of IM residents
About RWJBarnabas Health:
- We are the largest integrated health care delivery system in New Jersey encompassing:
- 11 Acute Care Hospitals
- 3 Children’s Hospitals
- 1 Pediatric Rehabilitation Hospital
- 1 Behavioral Health center
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- 5 Fitness and Wellness Centers
- We offer extremely competitive compensation plus robust benefits package including:
- Health insurance
- Malpractice (with tail)
- 401k with company match
- $4,000 annual stipend for CME, Society Memberships, etc.
- Must board-certified or board-eligible in Internal Medicine
- NJ licensed or eligible for licensure in NJ
Additional and Important Points to Note:
- Both new residents and more experienced physicians are encouraged to apply!
- We are looking for engaged and innovative physicians who welcome the chance to care for NJ’s diverse patient community
- Ties to NJ are preferable
To learn about this and other positions, please contact Annelise Catanzaro, Director of Physician Recruitment at RWJBarnabas Health directly via e-mail: Annelise.Catanzaro@rwjbh.org or phone: (862) 217-1489. Thank you!