RWJBarnabas Health and Somerset Medical Center, part of New Jersey’s largest integrated health care system, are seeking an OB/GYN physician to join a team of 150 providers with specific practice location in Piscataway, NJ. This practice is credentialed exclusively at Somerset Medical Center (SMC) in Somerville, NJ.
About the Position:
- Full-time outpatient opportunity located in Piscataway with plans to open new practice location in Somerville
- Practice includes strong gyn case mix - planning to build robust Ob/Gyn practice in Somerville
- Extremely flexible schedule – likely to include 4 days of office-based practice
- Opportunity to become robotically trained and certified with DaVinci Robot training
About RWJBarnabas Health:
We are the largest integrated health care delivery system in New Jersey encompassing:
- 11 Acute Care Hospitals
- 3 Children’s Hospitals
- 1 Pediatric Rehabilitation Hospital
- 1 Behavioral Health center
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- 5 Fitness and Wellness Centers
We offer extremely competitive compensation plus robust benefits package including:
- Health insurance
- Malpractice (with tail)
- 401k with company match
- $4,000 annual stipend for CME, Society Memberships, etc.
- Must board-certified or board-eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Must be willing to provide both Ob and Gyn services
- NJ licensed or eligible for licensure in NJ
Additional and Important Points to Note:
- New residents are encouraged to apply!
- We are looking for engaged and innovative physicians who welcome the chance to care for NJ’s diverse patient community
To learn about this and other positions, please contact Annelise Catanzaro, Director of Physician Recruitment at RWJBarnabas Health directly via e-mail: Annelise.Catanzaro@rwjbh.org or phone: (862) 217-1489. Thank you!