RWJBarnabas Health, New Jersey’s largest integrated health care system, is seeking an OB/GYN physician for a busy and thriving practice in Florham Park, NJ – minutes away from NYC. This practice is credentialed exclusively at Saint Barnabas Medical Center, the oldest and largest nonprofit, nonsectarian hospital in New Jersey.
About the Position:
- Full-time opportunity for OB/GYN physician
- Join team of 1 provider, 3 Practitioners & 3 MA’s
- 1 in 12 call coverage with practice evenly split between OB and GYN
- Conducts ~ 400 deliveries a year
- Flexible schedule - 4 work days a week
- Practice includes
- Full health benefits
- 3 week vacation & 1 week additional time off for CME
About RWJBarnabas Health:
We are the largest integrated health care delivery system in New Jersey encompassing:
- 11 Acute Care Hospitals
- 3 Children’s Hospitals
- 1 Pediatric Rehabilitation Hospital
- 1 Behavioral Health center
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- 5 Fitness and Wellness Centers
We offer extremely competitive compensation plus robust benefits package including:
- Health insurance
- Malpractice (with tail)
- 401k with company match
- $4,000 annual stipend for CME, Society Memberships, etc.
- Must board-certified or board-eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- NJ licensed or eligible for licensure in NJ
Additional and Important Points to Note:
- New residents are encouraged to apply!
- We are looking for candidates that are engaged and innovative with ties to NJ
- Candidates bilingual in Spanish are preferred
To learn about this and other positions, please contact Annelise Catanzaro, Director of Physician Recruitment at RWJBarnabas Health directly via e-mail: Annelise.Catanzaro@rwjbh.org or phone: (862) 217-1489. Thank you!